Yogurt dip with wild herbs and roots
- 300g yogurt
- 100g wild herbs, preferably a mix
- 1 lemon
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- A mix of roots, including carrots, radishes, and/or parsley roots.
- Finely chop the wild herbs and zest part or all of the lemon, to your liking
- Mix the herbs and lemon with the yogurt.
- Taste and adjust with salt and pepper. Let the dip rest, while you prepare the root vegetables.
- Peel the root vegetables and cut them into long sticks.
- Leave the sticks in ice water until you have to use them. This way, they stay crisp and juicy.
- Serve the yogurt dip in a small bowl with the roots to accompanying.
A little snack that serves as an alternative to chips and dip, and a great appetizer to enjoy before dinner!